News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't Get Callcentric to Register

Started by RickE, February 02, 2012, 08:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickE

I've been using my OBI for about a month now, with Google Voice on SP1 and Callcentric on SP2 (configured for 911 calls).  My original setup and configurations went through without a hitch.

Based on some advice elsewhere in the forum, I reset my OBI today to see if it would help with some problems I've been having.  I reinstated Google Voice without any problems, but I can't get Callcentric to successfully register on SP2.  No matter what I do, I keep getting the error message: "Register Failed: 403 Incorrect Authentication (server=204.11.192.36:5060; retrying)."

I've even gone into the Callcentric website and reset my phone password, making sure to copy that new password into the OBI setup, but no luck.  I've also tried deleting the Callcentric configuration on SP2 and re-entering it.

Do I need to contact Callcentric? Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks.

RonR

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> Name : Callcentric
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(*123|**275*xx.|[2-9]11|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> ProxyServer : callcentric.com
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> OutboundProxy : callcentric.com

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_ServProvProfile : B
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthUserName : 1777nnnnnnn
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthPassword : (sip password)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> CallerIDName : (callerid name)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> MWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_VMWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> MessageWaiting : (unchecked) (Default unchecked)

RickE

Thanks for your prompt response.

Finally had time to get in and make the changes this evening, and we're good!

Thanks for your help!

Kenneth

I can't get CallCentric to register at all.  I have been using GoogleVoice as SP1 on my OBi110 for almost 2 months now, no problems.  But I haven't been able to get CallCentric registered as SP2.  I have tried using OBiTalk several times.  I keep getting an error message.  Sometimes I get "Register Failed: 407 Proxy Authentication Required", and sometimes I get "Register Failed: 500 Network Failure".  I contacted CallCentric, and based on their response, I made sure ports 5060-5080 are going to the OBi110, and disabled my router's firewall.  I still get the error messages.  I went into OBi Expert configuration and entered the settings in RonR's post below, and I still get the same error messages.  Please help!

RonR

Kenneth,

I can't speak for setting up the OBi using the OBiTALK Web Portal / OBi Expert as I don't use it, but the settings posted in Reply #1 above definitely work if they are in the OBi itself.

Log into the OBi directly at the IP address returned by dialing ***1 and verify that these settings are actually there.  All other settings on SP2/ITSPB should be at default.

If you find it necessary to make any changes directly to the OBi, you must also set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

Kenneth

RonR,
Thanks for your fast response!  My GoogleVoice is currently set as SP1 through OBiTalk. If I set up CallCentric (SP2) directly in the OBI instead of through OBiTalk, do I need to also set up SP1 directly in the OBi?  I saw some other posts on the internet saying you can't mix and match configuration methods.

Thanks.

RonR

Once you disable Auto Provisioning, the OBiTALK Web Portal will not make further changes to your OBi, but what you have in the OBi at that point will not change.

Kenneth

I've been travelling on business, but I finally tried those settings. Unfortunately, I keep getting "Register Failed: 407 Proxy Authentication Required (server=204.11.192.34:5060; retrying)" or "Register Failed: 500 Network Failure (server=204.11.192.36:5060; retry in 29s)".  Is there something else I should try?

Thanks.

RonR

The settings in Reply #1 work perfectly here.