News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Two Obi's - Remote Users - Same GV Acct Inbound/Outbound

Started by Joshinforum, February 10, 2012, 09:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshinforum

Added the "M". I'll let you know if it doesn't work.

Also I played around with the trunk settings and it does roll over to sp2 if both lines are taken. I tried making a an outbound call with 2 lines active. Anytime I tried to call into my gv#, the users were not aware of a call waiting and they did not hear a beep. The phone did ring on the callers side. Is there a setting for this too?

RonR

Quote from: Joshinforum on February 13, 2012, 02:46:51 PM
Also I played around with the trunk settings and it does roll over to sp2 if both lines are taken. I tried making a an outbound call with 2 lines active. Anytime I tried to call into my gv#, the users were not aware of a call waiting and they did not hear a beep. The phone did ring on the callers side. Is there a setting for this too?

If a Google Voice number is busy (both channels are in use), I believe the call will continue to ring for 25 seconds and then go to voicemail.  I think Google Voice always lets the caller hear 25 seconds of ringing before it goes to voicemail, even if Do Not Disturb is in effect and probably should go immediately to voicemai.  These are Google Voice hehaviors and not OBi related.