News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Receive GV call on Android

Started by Hortoristic, February 13, 2012, 10:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hortoristic

While my new Android works great making calls via GV, to receive calls I seem to still need my cell GV number forwarded to my AT&T number.  Talkatone on iPhone makes and receives GV calls.

I did see some posts about making Obi device do something for me - is there some way to make say SP2 on Obi device my cell GV number, and somehow when people call my cell GV number it pushes to my Obion Android app?

While making calls on Android GV is great - I'm not seeing how to receive GV calls via the Obion app or other - trying to not use my incomming AT&T minutes.

RonR

On any trunk(s) that you want to simultanously ring your OBiON App in addition to the PHONE Port, change the InboundCallRoute from ph or {ph} to {pp(ob290123456),ph}, where 290123456 is your OBiON App ObiTALK number.

Hortoristic

So the challenge is Obi device only has two SP.  Since SP1 is my home GV number, and SP2 is my internation calling with voip.ms - I don't have the ability to add my Cell GV to the same Obi device, right?

RonR

You could have the second Google Voice number ring Voip.ms if it has an incoming DID.  If not, you could have the second Google Voice call an IPKall number whose SIP URI points to your OBi's SP2.