News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi110 Currently $43.99 w/Free Shipping from Amazon

Started by RonR, February 29, 2012, 02:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix

Frequently Bought Together (with OBi110):

Customers buy this item with The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration) [Blu-ray]

Hilarious!

Robert.Thompson

Quote from: RonR on February 29, 2012, 02:09:46 PM
OBi110 from Amazon for $43.99 w/Free Shipping

To all you Canadians out there:

Why buy it on amazon.com for $43.99 when you can buy it on amazon.ca for $69.99 plus $7.98 for shipping?

Buy Canadian!

(Ya, right.)
Rob. (Obi newbie.)

OBi 110 using Anveo - but presently testing AcroVoice
My blog: www.googlevoiceforcanadians.com

Felix

Quote from: WeAreNotAlone on March 01, 2012, 10:03:58 PM
Thank you sir, just place a order.

Great! Hopefully, you will never have a need to find out who pays for return shipping!

WeAreNotAlone

Quote from: Felix on March 02, 2012, 01:48:00 PM
Quote from: WeAreNotAlone on March 01, 2012, 10:03:58 PM
Thank you sir, just place a order.

Great! Hopefully, you will never have a need to find out who pays for return shipping!

Return shipping costs are a concern- on defective product, But I'm more concerned with the below wording on the Amazon product page for the OBi 110 regarding warranty service.

Quote from OBi 110 Amazon product page as of 2012-03-02:
http://www.amazon.com/OBi110-Service-Bridge-Telephone-Adapter/dp/B0045RMEPI
"Product Description
Support (technical or warranty) will be provided by the seller from whom you obtain the product."

If purchasing thru Amazon =Amazon LLC is the "seller".

(I don't see a problem- as it would be insane for Obihai Technology, Inc to deny warranty coverage for units purchased thru Amazon -but the wording is there.)

BTW: You never answered in the "Warranty Questions" thread (And I would prefer you post your response - or any further comments regarding "Warranty, RMA Questions" there) but how are you shipping a item back cross country, Insured, with tracking for $3-$5 ? (without a business account with Fed-Ex/UPS?)...  That sounds like the cost a MANUFACTURER would pay to issue a RMA pre-paid shipping label.
Warranty questions
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=2685.0

Felix

I don't have any further comments - I don't ship an item back cross country, Insured, with tracking (without a business account with Fed-Ex/UPS?)
And I leave it to manufacturer to decide on return policies; and I'll decide which manufacturer product to buy (and in a dozen selection criteria that I use to decide what and where to purchase the question of who pays the cost of postage for warranty repairs is #26 on my list... but that's just me)
So - when I don't have anything useful to say, I don't feel obligated to respond.

RonR

RonR