News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi busy

Started by greggk, March 01, 2012, 02:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greggk

I'm having this weird issue. GV is working, obi rings when someone calls the GV number, however from my iphone I can't call the obi device, I get a busy signal.  I used to be able to call from the iphone to the obi device and get the voice attendant, and from there I would be able to call out either from the GV or from the landline connected to the obi110, but for the last couple of days at least, all I get is a busy signal when I call my obi100

RonR

Can you reach the echo test at **9 222 222 222 from your iPhone?  If so, the OBiON App on your iPhone is basically working.

Confirm that the voice gateway setting on the iPhone OBiON App is set to the OBiTALK number of your OBi100.

Confirm that you have the appropriate InboundCallRoute set in your OBi100:

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : {290123456>(Msp1):sp1},{290123456:aa},{ph}

where 290123456 is the OBiTALK number of your OBiON App.

greggk

I went through all of that info, all except one was not put in, the voice gateway on my iphone app was blank, I added the obi110 as the gateway, but I'm still getting a busy signal while dialing it.

RonR

Those are the pieces required to make single-stage calls as well as reach the Auto Attendant from an OBiON App.

Did you confirm the OBi100 InboundCallRoute by logging into the OBi directly in case the OBiTALK Web Portal is not propagating the settings?

greggk

You are correct, for some reason the obi website did not update the obi110. I updated it with the current info, but it still is giving me a busy signal :-(

greggk

I got it to work.
I gave it a static IP on the network, reset my router and switch and it started working.
I wonder though why the obitalk website wasn't updating to obi110?

RonR

Quote from: greggk on March 01, 2012, 03:24:43 PM
I wonder though why the obitalk website wasn't updating to obi110?

I don't rely on the OBiTALK Web Portal to update my OBi's, so I never have these kinds of problems.