News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

I don't have system set up right and maybe have Google talk installed is problem

Started by gladiator, March 17, 2012, 12:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gladiator

I'm confused ??? I think I mistakenly installed Google Talk and I'm getting the feeling that is interfering with my Obihai. When a sub menu comes up it often has Google Talk but not Google Voice or Google Chat and I am unable to make an out bound call with google chat in my gmail account or my OBI phone, though I am receiving inbound calls. When I click call in gmail chat it just says Press enter to send your message and then their is a redial. Apparantly the phone will ring at the other end but I can't hear anything and neither can they. I understand you must make a call with google chat before OBI will allow outbound call. I have been receiving inbound calls. Also I stored a lot of info in my clipperz save password account but I don't seem to know the user or password when I click on the Obihai software to login. Yes I got myself into a mess it appears. My login to the Ogihar site is the same as my gmail login. In fact every google service I use is my gmail login except my Obihai software login and I put a bunch of stuff in my clipperz account when attempting to set up Obihai but it seemed like some of the items were not giving me info.. such as :

Pin in QBI setup  none assigned

Service Provider Proxy Server  sip.broadvoice.com

Service Provider Proxy Server Port   5060

Broadvoice Auth_id [Your Broadvoice Auth_id will be used in the OBi's authusername parameter]      ... 10 digits?

Broadvoice Password    ?

Make This the Primary Line to Call Out ... left checked (but can be unchecked call the company?)