News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo and OBi100

Started by lad130@gmail.com, March 24, 2012, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lad130@gmail.com

Hi I’m trying to set up my Obi100 for Anveo on SP2.  I have Callcentric  configured on SP1.  When I use the device configuration set up for Anveo in OBI Talk and the “Generic Service Provider” setup using Anveo’s settings  http://anveo.com/consumer/faq.asp?code=sip_obi110  My status is  “Sp2      Generic Service Provider    Service Not Configured”.  Any ideas?  Thanks

Mike

RonR

FWIW, here is the configuration I use on SP2 for Anveo:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> Name : Anveo
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> ProxyServer : sip.anveo.com
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> ProxyServerPort : 5010

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_ServProvProfile : B
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthUserName : (sip username)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthPassword : (sip password)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> CallerIDName : (callerid name)

lad130@gmail.com

Thanks but  unfortunately no go.  Still don't work.

RonR

Quote from: lad130@gmail.com on March 24, 2012, 03:58:28 PM
Thanks but  unfortunately no go.  Still don't work.

Log into the OBi at the IP address returned by dialing ***1 (username/password = admin/admin).

Verify that all settings on Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B and Voice Services -> SP2 Service have their Default checkbox checked except for the settings I specifically noted (also verify that those are set correctly).

If you elect to make any changes to the OBi directly as opposed to making them on the OBiTALK Web Portal, you must also set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

or the OBiTALK Web Portal will overwrite your changes with its settings.

lad130@gmail.com

I just tried to set up Google Voice on SP2 and got the same results  "SP2 (Optional)    Google Voiceâ„¢ Account        Service Not Configured"  

RonR

Did you verify the settings in the OBi itself as I requested in Reply #3?

lad130@gmail.com

Yes, I verified the settings.  Still no good.  I deleted the  Anveo configuration and configured SP2 for Google Voice.  My Callcentric account is registered.  Google Voice and Anveo before that "Service Not Configured" I'll reset the Obi to factory settings and try again.

RonR

"Service Not Configured" means that:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> ProxyServer

and/or

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthUserName

are blank.

lad130@gmail.com

The configuration settings have both Anveo AND Google Voice values.  Tomorrow I will delete the device and do a factory reset and install everything new and see what happens.   Thanks for your help Ron, I appreciate it.
Mike

lad130@gmail.com

I deleted the device and did a factory reset. I set up the Obi according to Ron’s instructions.  It now has SP2 (anveo) as registered.  Anveo’s web site says not registered; however I am able to call out on SP2.  When I dial a number, any number, even a local number , I get a recording “Telecom New Zealand advises the number has changed or is no longer attainable”
I'm in New York.

RonR

Quote from: lad130@gmail.com on March 26, 2012, 10:13:46 AM
When I dial a number, any number, even a local number , I get a recording "Telecom New Zealand advises the number has changed or is no longer attainable"

What does the OBi Call History show for this call?

What does the Anveo Call History show for this call?

lad130@gmail.com

Terminal ID   PHONE1                         SP2
Peer Name      
Peer Number   **21646xxxxxxx   1646xxxxxxx
Direction                 Outbound              Outbound
10:10:17   New Call   
10:11:01   End Call   
Call 2   03/26/2012    09:57:57   
Terminal ID   PHONE1                      SP2
Peer Name      
Direction            Outbound              Outbound
09:57:57   New Call   

Anveo has no record of the call.  Telecom New Zealand transmits a tone when it answers

RonR

What does SP2 Status show on the OBi Main Status page (logged into the IP address returned by dialing ***1)?  It should look something like:

Registered (server=208.97.25.11:5060; expire in 2205s)

lad130@gmail.com

Registered (server=72.9.149.69:5010; expire in 31s)

Stewart

On Anveo, set Account Preferences -> SIP Device Registration -> SIP Options -> Dialing Format : International.

If that's not it, check Reports -> CDR Report for anything logged.

RonR

For some reason, Anveo is ignoring the leading '1' and taking the 64 that follows as a country code (New Zealand).  Since the call wasn't completed at the destination, apparently Anveo doesn't list it in their Call History.

If all else fails, try adding the following to your configuration:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> OutboundProxy : sip.anveo.com
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> OutboundProxyPort : 5010

lad130@gmail.com

Dialing format is set to International. The CDR reports show the calls were logged.  The duration and Status lines were blank.

Stewart

Quote from: lad130@gmail.com on March 26, 2012, 11:01:18 AMThe CDR reports show the calls were logged.
Does the number show as 1646xxxxxxx, 646xxxxxxx, or somthing else?

RonR

Quote from: Stewart on March 26, 2012, 11:05:12 AM
Quote from: lad130@gmail.com on March 26, 2012, 11:01:18 AMThe CDR reports show the calls were logged.
Does the number show as 1646xxxxxxx, 646xxxxxxx, or somthing else?

It apparently left the OBi correctly:

Quote from: lad130@gmail.com on March 26, 2012, 10:29:05 AM
Terminal ID   PHONE1                         SP2
Peer Name      
Direction                 Outbound              Outbound
10:10:17   New Call   
10:11:01   End Call   

lad130@gmail.com

I doesn't matter if I dial "1" or not I still get NZ.  The Obi was already configured with those values.