News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Update Messed Up HTML Pages

Started by bsdaiwa, April 02, 2012, 03:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsdaiwa

I noted that there was an update so I used the website and clicked on the update icon and my OBi 110 was updated. Now, I can't see the setup pages, I continue to see the following in the right pane:

"The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen..."

I have tried to view the page(s) using IE 9 and Firefox 11.0 and I get the same results.

HELP PLEASE

RonR

Do you use any kind of Ad blocker or other web filtering software?

I use IE9 and don't experience any problems here.

bsdaiwa

No Ad blockers or web filtering software. I attempted to login using another PC and got the same results.

bsdaiwa

Have tried loading prior firmware because it worked but now it doesn't. I see this message in the right pane on some of the pages...

Error loading stylesheet: An unknown error has occurred (804b0014)
http://zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz/default.xsl

I removed the LAN ip address and replaced it with z's.

bsdaiwa

Come on, this has to be some kind of bug. I just tried a second OBi 110 and it had the same reaction. Prior to the update the pages were all correct, after the update they show up with the same error messages. I have tried four different PC's on my network and I even flashed my router with a different firmware and still the problem continues.
When I Google the error messages they indicate a problem with the java script and the html coding.
I also cleared my cache, removed the anti virus and firewall and that did not help.

bsdaiwa

Fixed, I reset to factory, deleted the device from my account, connected it to a different switch and it came back. I think the connecting to a different switch may have been the thing that fixed it.