News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Device configuration page says SP2 not configured

Started by cgates30, April 06, 2012, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgates30

I set up GV on SP1 and Callcentric (for 911 service) on SP2. In the device configuration window it says SP2 is not configured, however, when I click on SP2 everything appears okay (callcentric number, password, port 5060, 911 service checked, etc.). Am I missing something?
Thanks

Stewart

cgates30

Forgot to mention that proxy server is set to callcentric.com

Thanks. Still not working.

Stewart

Under SP2 service:

X_ServProvProfile should be B

AuthUserName should be 1777xxxxxxx

If no luck, please post all non-default settings that you have for CC (except user ID and password).

cgates30

Okay, going through the OBi website to access my device and not the IP to the device directly:

X_ServProvProfile: the dropdown box is grayed out, but I can see that B is selected. There's a red exclamation mark beside the grayed out dropdown box.
X_RingProfile is also grayed out and B is selected. Red exclamation mark
X_CodecProfile is grayed out and B selected. Red exclamation makr.
X_InboundCallRoute is ph
X_KeepAliveExpires is 15
X_KeepAliveServerPort is 5060
X_UserAgentPort is 5061
several other settings grayed out

Under SIP Credentials:
AuthUserName is my callcentric number 1777******* (Red exclamation mark)
Nothing entered for my password. However the password was entered in SP2 on the dashboard.

Thanks

cgates30

When I access the settings through the device directly, I don't have the red exclamation marks. Settings are all the same. I do see the password in the field.

Stewart

Accessing the device directly, does System Status -> SP2 Service Status show Not Configured?  If so, confirm that ITSP Profile B has Signaling Protocol: SIP and has ProxyServer and ProxyServer port set.

cgates30

password must have been wrong. changed password and rebooted and now it says SP2 is registered.