News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No audio connection on outbound calls

Started by Irvine_Art, April 05, 2012, 08:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irvine_Art

I am a new user to Obi.  I find that very frequently on my outbound calls (on GV) the number will stop ringing and I can't hear the called party.  I call back and everything is usually ok.  Inbound seems to work fine.  Any ideas?

mryanaz

All incoming calls stopped for me today around noon.  GV VM is getting all the calls.  Outbound calling works fine.  Is the problem with GV or with OBItalk?  Where is Obihai to weigh in on this?  Seems to me they are getting a black eye while this problem persists. 

Mark27603

Same problem here. The problem is with Obi not Google Voice because it rings on my cell phone but not on the Obi. GV is set up to ring at both places simultaneously.

Stewart

Quote from: Mark27603 on April 06, 2012, 07:06:45 AM
Same problem here. The problem is with Obi not Google Voice because it rings on my cell phone but not on the Obi. GV is set up to ring at both places simultaneously.
Can you receive calls in Gmail?

Irvine_Art

My problems are with outbound calls. I am not having any problems with inbound.

jimmycinla

I am having the same issue since the last firmware update.
Here is a copy of the email I just sent to support:

" I am having a problem when making outgoing calls on my 110 with GV.  When I make a call, probably every other time i dial, I cant hear the person I am calling.  This only happens when I make outgoing calls from my regular telephone plugged into the 110.

BUT, When I initiate an outgoing call from within Google voice with the call button and have it ring the 110,  I do not have this problem.

I have reset the 110 and my router numerous times and also set the 110 back to default settings with no luck.

I have read that I cant back to a previous firmware because I have the latest update.

Any help would be appreciated."

If I get a response I will post here, also if anyone has suggestions please post.

Thank you,

j