News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Unable to add OBi110 to OBiTalk Dashboard

Started by whatcomOBI, April 21, 2012, 12:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatcomOBI

Trying to add my new OBi110 to my OBiTalk dashboard and am unable.  The device is able to dial the voice echo test without problem (**9 222 222 222) and works properly.  I start the add device process and dial the **5 xxxx number and get the voice message "the number you dialed **5 xxxx has been sent to the server".  On the OBiTalk page I then get the prompt "Need to add a device: add/cancel" again.  Add starts the process over with a new **5 xxxx number and cancel stops the process.
I've tried with both DHCP and static IPs.  Updated to latest firmware.

RonR

If you don't find a solution, you can always configure the OBi directly by logging into it at the IP address returned by dialing ***1 (username/password is admin/admin):

Google Voice on SP1:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> Name : Google Voice
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> SignalingProtocol : Google Voice
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|011xx.)

where aaa is your local area code.

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthUserName : (Google Voice username)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthPassword : (Google Voice password)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_SkipCallScreening : (checked)

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : SP1 Service

whatcomOBI

Thanks, that's the info that I needed to directly setup the GV, much appreciated.  I'd still be nice to be able to add it to the dashboard at some point.

RonR

Quote from: whatcomOBI on April 21, 2012, 12:38:08 PM
I'd still be nice to be able to add it to the dashboard at some point.

Be aware that if/when you do, the OBiTALK Web Portal will destroy your current configuration and you will have to start completely over.  You must use one method or the other.