News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Some questions piror to purchase

Started by tryobi, May 25, 2012, 01:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryobi

Eyes on OBi products. Have some questions. Thx in advance for the answers.

1. Does obi100/obi110 provide 2 VOIP services plus GV? Or GV is considered as one VOIP? Same question for obi202
2. I heard from someone that obi110 supports 8 outgoing VOIP services with 2 incoming VOIP services? Is that true? My understanding from the spec/doc reading only suggests 2 VOIP services. If this is true, what's the # for obi202?
3. Is there a way to configure the VOIP service to use based on the phone #? If yes, any good reference to define such rule?
4. For obi202 with 2 phone port, when there is an incoming call, which port will be used to ring the phone? Or both?

Thx again for ur time.

carl

1. Obi100/110 can be configured for 2 VOIP providers, from which one or both can be GV
2. 2 providers 100/110, 4 providers 202
3. I do not understand the question
4. You can configure it as you wish. 

QBZappy

Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

tryobi

Thx all. Find the answers I am looking for.

Regarding the warranty, I am currently in Canada. How will the warranty work if I buy the device from amazon.com (sale from Obihai) and carry it back to Canada?