News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Line 2 not working.

Started by idahowayne, August 02, 2020, 12:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idahowayne

Trying to install 2 numbers on my new Obi 1022. Successfully installed a number on line one, now trying to use Phone Power on line 2. After filling all the squares for  SP2 on my Obi dashboard I get this message
"Configuration has been updated successfully".
On the phone, the button for SP2 is bright yellow. A big red message says"The required service is not available at the moment". The first time I pushed the button it turned green and lets me try to make a call. After ringing for a while I got this message. "Call failed 900".
Can anyone tell me how to get it working?

SteveInWA

Do you realize that Phonepower's default method of use is on devices that are provisioned and locked by Phonepower?  You need to take extra steps with them to unlock your SIP credentials.

https://www.phonepower.com/wiki/How_to_enable_SIP_Credentials

silas

Quote from: idahowayne on August 02, 2020, 12:44:46 PM
Trying to install 2 numbers on my new Obi 1022. Successfully installed a number on line one, now trying to use Phone Power on line 2. After filling all the squares for  SP2 on my Obi dashboard I get this message
"Configuration has been updated successfully".
On the phone, the button for SP2 is bright yellow. A big red message says"The required service is not available at the moment happy wheels". The first time I pushed the button it turned green and lets me try to make a call. After ringing for a while I got this message. "Call failed 900".
Can anyone tell me how to get it working?

Now you will be on the Modify Services page. Locate and click on the SIP Credential button.
happy wheels is a legendary browser game |  free 1v1lol