News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Setting up new Obi202 and GV.... all I get is a busy signal, why?

Started by Corpy, July 15, 2012, 08:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corpy

Just got a new Obi202 and set it up via the instructions.
Also just setup a new GV account. So right now the new GV Phone # is forwarding to Chat and my Cell Phone.

I can call out on the OBI and on my Cell and the calls go through just fine and also show the new GV #.... but when people try to call me, for the first 30 minutes they get "All Circuits Are Currently Busy".... and now over the past couple of hours it's just a busy signal.

I turned off Chat at a forwarding # so it would just go right to my cell, but it's still getting the busy signal.

Any idea what is going on?  I thought maybe GV is overloaded for some reason so I checked my other Cell phone which also uses another GV account, and it's working fine.

Thanks all!

Corpy

ok, so i tried changing the Obi GV account to my old GV account... and it works fine.

I keep my Cell on the new GV # and call from the Obi (using my old GV account) and it works... but if I call from my 2nd cell phone it still gets either the busy signal or the "all circuits busy"....

I'm guessing this is a GV problem and not an Obi Problem?