News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Sample UK digitmap please (new user)

Started by Millennium, August 08, 2012, 08:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millennium

Hello

Would someone be kind enough to post a sample outbound UK digitmap please?

I just want the basics such as 999/112 through the primary line and something to force dial (#) after dialling 11 digit UK numbers starting 01 to 09.  I will then work out how to bar certain nuisance sales numbers (about which I have found a thread!)

I've had a search but can't find anything.

Regards

M

ianobi

Hi Millennium, UK user here too. This should get you started. It assumes that you have an OBi110 which has its primary line set to line port (default). Also assumes that you want 999 and 112 to go to line port, which again is default for the OBi110.

Phone Port DigitMap:
([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|999|112|**0|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

Phone Port OutboundCallRoute:
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|999|112):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Line Port DigitMap (Mli)
(0[1-9]xxxxxxxxx<#>S0|xx.)

The xx. rule is there to catch any non 11 digit numbers. I would leave it out if you are sure that all your numbers are 11 digit as it can slow call processing. I have not included local dialling. Also, you might need to make a few changes as some numbers, e.g. 0800 are not always 11 digit.

999 and 112 do not need to be in the Line Port DigitMap as they are a special case dealt with in Phone Port OutboundCallRoute.

See what does not work for you and we can adjust accordingly  :)

Millennium

You're a star ianobi - just what I was looking for!

I don't generally call non-11 digit numbers so this should be fine.  I am pretty clued up on number lengths (0800 1111 etc.) so I'll add these in.

Thanks again!

M