News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

without phone 1 week, help.

Started by gloria, August 17, 2012, 08:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gloria1

I used yahoo acct and password in obitalk!

gloria1

gloria1

is there any way you can do this for me?

pc44

Okay, as QBZappy suggested, send me a PM with your details, and we'll give that a try.

pc44

pc44

You should be all set now.  Your SP1 Google Voice status is now Connected.

Please place a test call, and then ask someone to call you on your Google number.  Let us know if you are successful.

Thanks,
pc44

gloria1

gloria1

I need to make you a fruitcake! LOL

pc44

I hate fruitcake!  :) (Thanks a lot QBZappy)

On a serious note, thanks for the update.  It's great to hear of your success!

Don't forget to change your OBiTalk login credentials (password) once you are satisfied with the OBi setup.  That way, only you will be able to log in to it in the future.

Thanks,
pc44

gloria1

ok about password, I will change it.
Kidding about the fruitcake, I can't bake.
I could send Twinkies?  LOL
Seriously, I can not thank you enough.

pc44

Quote from: gloria1 on August 18, 2012, 05:49:56 PMKidding about the fruitcake, I can't bake.

Phew!!!  Glad to hear that.  :)

Thanks also to QBZappy for his input and suggestion.  When he's not being a nuisance (or a fruitcake in this case), he can actually be quite helpful. :D

gloria1

No!!!!  it rang my trac phone and my trac rang it back, but it goes to voicemail!  both phones!!!  is this easy to fix?  please?

gloria1

pc44

What setup are you looking to have here?  Do you want to be able to call your GV phone from your Tracfone?

Most people want to be able to access their voicemail when dialing their Google Number.

pc44

EDIT:  Looks like things are now working properly.