News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 110 Call bridging or trunking without auto attendant

Started by Rajesh3, August 29, 2012, 08:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rajesh3

I recently got the OBI 110 and trying to configure PSTN bridging with SP1(Google Voice).
I have tried all basic configurations, and with built in auto attendant call bridging is working well.

However I would like to achieve this without auto attendant.
Please help me configure following scenarios.

Scenario1: From any number, Inbound PSTN call to OBI -> gets dial tone of SP1, and the caller dial the number after getting dial tone goes out via SP1.

Scenario 2: Variation from above, is to provide the dial tone for only trusted phone numbers, ex. 11231231234 & 11231231235

Scenario 3: Inbound calls to SP1(Google Voice) -> dial tone of PSTN (line), caller allowed to dial numbers and place call that routs via PSTN line.

Scenario 4: same as scenario 3 with trusted numbers, 11231231234 & 11231231235.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jimates

I don't think direct bridging can be done like that, except using single stage dialing which is only available for calls coming from an Obitalk number or a sip address.

Every incoming call from a regular phone number has to route through the aa for bridging.

rsriram22

I am pretty sure you do not want to try single stage dialing. But if you do, have you looked at the famous post by RonR --

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1103.0
have two 100s and one 110

Rajesh3

Thanks for your quick response.

I did go through the topic link posted by rsriram22, wasn't very sure how can I translate/leverage those steps for my requirement.

As jimates mentioned, I can't achieve such bridging, I have another question.

I have tried Line InboundCallRoute set as AA and it was giving me auto attendant prompts.
I am ok to live with AA.

Can I configure AA only for certain trusted(specified) Phone numbers coming on to PSTN line and ring the attached phone if any other number?

ianobi

Line Port InboundCallRoute:

{(12121212121|13131313131|14141414141):aa},{ph}