OBiON is a free communication application which makes possible placing and receiving toll free calls to/from other OBi endpoints using the OBiTALK network and your device's Wi-Fi or 3G connection to the Internet. Calls with regular land line and mobile phones are possible when using an Obihai OBi Voice Service Bridge device.
To use OBiON, please do the following:
1. Download OBiON from the Apps Store.
2. Sign-up for an OBiTALK account at: www.obitalk.com
3. Log-in to OBiON with your OBiTALK user name and password and start making free calls.
*** Note ***
Your 9-digit OBi No. is viewable at the top of the OBiTALK screen of the OBiON app as well as in your Dashboard when you are logged in to OBiTALK.com.
222-222-222 Test No.
At any time, you may call the OBiTALK Echo Service to test your connection.
How to Make and Receive Calls:
Using the 9-digit OBi No. you can call other OBi endpoints for free using any Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection.
If you call an Obihai OBi110 Voice Service Bridge, your call can be bridged to another service like your local Telco or a VoIP service to reach land lines and mobiles.
Your OBiON can receive calls from other OBi endpoints when they dial your 9-digit OBi No. Calls from a regular phone or the PSTN can ring your OBi No. by using an Obihai OBi110 Voice Service Bridge.
- Make or Receive Calls To/From Other OBi Endpoints - For Free!
- Make or Receive Calls To/From Land Lines and Mobiles Via an OBi Voice Service Bridge
- Make Calls Using 9-Digit OBi No.
- Make Calls Using OBiTALK Speed Dials (99)
- Call Log / History (Made, Received, Missed)
- Dial From Call History
- Clear Call History (All / Individual)
- Contact List
- Import Contact List from Phonebook
- Add to Contacts from Call Log
- Add/Remove Contacts Manually
- Dial From Contact List
- Remove Contact
- Log-In / Log-Out with OBiTALK UN/PW
- Synchronization with OBiTALK
- Codec Selection (Best, Great, Good, Acceptable)
- Silence Suppression
- Echo Cancellation
- Enable Direct Dial Gateway Calling via an OBi Device
- Manage OBi Devices and Soft Phones
- Add/Remove Devices
- Add/Remove Services (SIP Accounts)
- Edit OBi Endpoint Names
- Manage Your OBi Circle of Trust (CoT)
- Add People to Your CoT
- Request to be Added to Another CoT
- Manage Trusted Caller ID Numbers
- Speed Dial List (99) Network Based
** 3G Connectivity:
Please note that while we have completed many successful voice calls using multiple carriers' 3G networks, we have found that performance of the app is the most reliable when Wi-Fi or 4G (when available) is used to connect to the Internet.
Carrier roaming and cellular data charges may apply.