News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Unable to connect to CallCentric

Started by truvoipbuzz, September 10, 2012, 05:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truvoipbuzz

Hi,

I have been able to use CallCentric with my OBi202. However, for the past few days I am not able to login to my CallCentric account. I keep getting an error "Retrying Register". I have tried everything that I could, but nothing works. Has anyone else faced this issue?

Regards,

Alok R. Saboo

GregoryZ

Things are working well for me, with Callcentric.

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

-G
OBi100, OBi110, OBi200, OBi202

ProfTech

Have you changed your password recently? If you have, all that may be required is for you to power down the Obi for 10-15 minutes. The Callcentric servers cache your password and sometimes won't register your Obi even if you have changed it both in the Obi and the Callcentric web page. I have had it happen twice after I changed my password.

rsriram22

i got a 'free' NY number yesterday to play around with for some time before i port my landline to it..

when i tried registering it with my obi100, it failed a few times saying authentication failed. i realized that i had keyed in the phone number as username instead of the 777 account number. that fixed the issue for me. i know this is not related, but have you looked at the username/password combo and does it say 'registered' in your callcentric website dashboard or some other message?
have two 100s and one 110