News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

New Voicemail indicator won't go away...

Started by Sportsdad, September 14, 2012, 10:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdad

New to OBi.  Just setup OBi202 with both OBiWiFi and OBiBT using a Belking 2.0 hub.  All works fine.  Have 2 GV numbers coming into SP1 and (1 indicated as primary and outgoing #) as well as cell phone connected via BT.
Only problem so far is "NEW VOICE MAIL" indicator and stutter tone keeps coming up on the phone connected to SP1.  I've unchecked Google Voice Mail Notification on OBiTalk for both GV numbers on SP1.  It keeps coming back...I even deleted all voicemails on both GV's on the Google Voice site.
Both GV phones ring to the cell phones as well and I only want one location (on cells) to receive voice mail notifications, particularly because I can't retrieve the voice mails from the phone on SP1 anyway.
Any thoughts on how to clear the voice mail notifications completely from the phone on SP1?

AndyF

Hi

I had the same issue and solved it by going into the Physical Interfaces / Phone Port menu, deselecting the Default checkboxes for MWI and VMWI, and then deselecting the Value check boxes for those two options. After a reboot, the Message Waiting LED on my phone stopped flashing.

Cheers

Andy