News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Message Inidicator light not turning on for Callcentric Voicemail messages

Started by KC512, October 22, 2012, 01:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC512

I have the following configured for the Callcentric service.
MWIEnable - checked on
X_VMWIEnable - checked on

Not sure if this is an Obi problem or Callcentric problem.  The messages are showing up on the Callcentric web site and I can play the messages from the phone when I call the Callcentric number.

Also, when trying to attach a 12K file to this post (128KB limit allegedly), it says the file is too big.

pedro

Same here.  My voicemail visual and audible indicators haven't worked for Callcentric since the poop hit the fan over there.  Anybody else?

pedro

I opened a support ticket with Callcentric.  Will update this thread once I hear from them.

pedro

No response yet from Callcentric with regards to my ticket.  I have since contacted Obihai support in this matter.  Will update when I have more details.

QBZappy

Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

pedro

no, but i don't see any mention of voicemail notifications not working correctly.  I'm fully aware of what has been happening at callcentric over the past week or two.  My complaint isn't a serious one, but if I'm not the only one whose voicemail notify is not working, then it needs looking into.

can anybody else confirm their CC voicemail notification to their obi is working correctly or not?  Thanks.

QBZappy

Pedro,

It looks like that feature is switched off for the time being.

Iscream (I think he works for CC)
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r27591360-CallCentric-tech-issues-today-~start=1220
2012-10-22 19:46:11
"The MWI was planned to be worked on tomorrow, but I can't say when it'll be back in service.

I'm not aware of another functionality being switched off, but even more I'm not aware of possible bugs being introduced to calling logic in past few weeks due to patches being applied several times a day.

I'm reasonably sure (by input from our support guys who keeps testing our logic at regular intervals as well as they have information from trouble-tickets) that basic functionality is intact as well as call-treatment and forwarding logic also function okay to the extent that most customers who have forwarded their calls to outside networks do not complain."
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.