News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Trusted caller don't get OBi Attendant

Started by lantern, October 20, 2012, 07:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lantern

I have my cell phone number in Trusted Caller, partcial (with no area code) with "match" enabled. GV is the only SP configured and is my primary line at home. When I call my GV number from my cell phone, the call goes to GV voicemail directly, the phone at home doesn't even ring. I remember it worked before with another cell phone which is also a truested caller, I recently changed the cell number. Did I miss anything in set-up?

jimates

Quote from: lantern on October 20, 2012, 07:22:39 PM
I have my cell phone number in Trusted Caller, partcial (with no area code) with "match" enabled. GV is the only SP configured and is my primary line at home. When I call my GV number from my cell phone, the call goes to GV voicemail directly, the phone at home doesn't even ring. I remember it worked before with another cell phone which is also a truested caller, I recently changed the cell number. Did I miss anything in set-up?
If you recently changed the number at GV it likely set the defaults for the new number. In your forwarding phones list for that phone select -
Edit -> Show advanced settings -> Voicemail access = NO

lantern

That's the exact reason it didn't work, didn't find it when I looked through GV settings. Many thanks!

QBZappy

Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.