News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi202 & SPA508g

Started by Clinic802, October 28, 2012, 05:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinic802

Have been using the  Linksys SPA along with callcentric and VoIP.ms  in a small three-person office.  Thought would like to try something new so got the OBi100  and it worked excellent.  Then the OBi202 came, so thought would give it a try and retire the 2 SPA's & analog 4-line phones.

Now have the OBi202, 3 SPA508G & a switch.   spent half the day reading the tutorial on how-to for the OBi202,  thought I had it figured out and so made a OBiPLUS {free} account.  figured that if it worked than the premium $10 a month would be worth it in the future.
Currently the  device configuration – Master OBi  webpage shows that I have successfully connected with two GV  accounts and 1x Callcentric & 1x VOIP.ms.

But on attempting to configure the SPA508G, despite following the nice pictures on the tutorial I have not been successful.  The SPA508g continues to show orange lights and no connection despite multiple attempts in reentering all the data.

I am certain that it is a small mistake or error on my part which is preventing this from happening correctly.

I was wondering if somebody has set this up and is willing to post the webpages from their devices onto the forum so that we could all benefit.

Thank You

jimates

if anyone has setup ObiPlus they haven't posted anything about it. I am doubtful that you will get much help on this.

Clinic802

Anyone successfully used a linksys IP phone with OBiPlus?
I'm making some mistake somewhere I can't fix.
Wonder if you could help out?
Thx