News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Setting up Obi 110 landline no answer calls to GV voicemail

Started by PSU77, November 05, 2012, 08:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSU77

I want to set up the Obi110 to have my local calls go to my landline and if no one answers, it would go to GV voicemail.   I created two GV numbers for this purpose.

I assume I would configure it so that calls from the landline would be conditional forwarded to the SP2 after 4 rings.  Then I would configure it to forward all calls from SP2 to SP1.  Then in GV I would set SP1 so that all incoming calls go directly to voicemail.  Is this correct?

However, if someone calls my GV line at SP1 it will go directly to voicemail.   Is there a better way to accomplish this?

jimates

Don't set all calls to go directly to voicemail in the first google voice account. Add the second google voice number to the contacts list of the first, and then select to send all calls from that number to voicemail. Any calls coming in on the first google voice number will be treated normally.

Set your Physical Interfaces -> LINE -> Calling Features -> CallForwardOnNoAnswerNumber = sp2(1gv2number)

PSU77