News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Phone rings but can't answer help

Started by lemthatsme, November 08, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemthatsme

Hi there i am having a problem setting up my 110, just wondering if you can help.

i have a free phoneline.ca account and ported my home phone over. my obi rings and rings but i cannot pick up the call. I can pick up on soft phone but not on home phone. port 5060 is open. Also I cannot dial out on that account. Google voice is fine.

can you guide me or point me in the right direction

thanks in advance

Lemthatsme

QBZappy

lemthatsme,

Welcome.

1st thing to do is to disable the Sip ALG setting on your router to remove this a a possible reason for failure.

Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

lemthatsme

Thank you but when this is disabled on my router my softphone say disconnected and my SP1 wont register.

QBZappy

lemthatsme,

What is your router brand name/model?
What SP slots are you using for FPL and GV?
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

QBZappy

Minimal config to get it working with FPL:

ITSP Profile X->ProxyServer = voip.freephoneline.ca
ITSP Profile X->RegistrarServer = voip.freephoneline.ca

Voice Services->SPX Service->SIP Credentials->AuthUserName = 15145551234 (Whatever)
Voice Services->SPX Service->SIP Credentials->AuthPassword = Whatever

Make certain that are different for each SP (A or B)
Voice Services->SPX Service->X_ServProvProfile