News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anyone want to sell (cheap) a T-mobile prepaid phone?

Started by Daugpack, November 13, 2012, 09:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daugpack

I've got my SIM card on it's way.  I'm just having some trouble finding a cheap prepaid T-mobile phone (that I'm only going to use for a week or so.)  I'll even send it back.

Rick

Quote from: Daugpack on November 13, 2012, 09:56:53 AM
I've got my SIM card on it's way.  I'm just having some trouble finding a cheap prepaid T-mobile phone (that I'm only going to use for a week or so.)  I'll even send it back.

Sending it back and forth would likely cost the same as you buying a cheap T-Mobile phone.  That's why you need to find the phone before you jump all over the cheap SIM card.  Samsung T139 is $29.99 at Best Buy, $29.98 at Walmart.

CoalMinerRetired

If you donlt find one and you live in an area served by RiteAid or CVS (they both sprout up like weeds on the empty corners of busy intersections around where I live), and I'll guess Walgreens, then go there and look for a Nokia pre-paid T-Mobile phone for $19.99.

That's about the lowest price you'll find new/off the shelf T-Mobile pre-paid. I saw these in two different RiteAids in the last few weeks. They usually have one or two at a time in stock.

lhm.

Perhaps find a friend that has been using T-Mobile for some time and they may have an old phone to loan.

If your lucky.

Diana

Any Unlocked GSM Phone would suffice (T-Mobile or AT&T).  You could probably stop by a mobile phone shop and borrow one.

Quote from: lhm. on November 14, 2012, 07:11:20 AM
Perhaps find a friend that has been using T-Mobile for some time and they may have an old phone to loan.

If your lucky.

jimates

Walmart and Best Buy both sell a At&t prepaid phone for $14.99. You can buy an unlock code on ebay for $1. I bought a couple when they were $4.99 at Best Buy many months ago.