News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Line Port Question

Started by Neil2, November 24, 2012, 12:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil2

I have a Verizon landline connected to the line port of my Obi 110. Can anyone tell me how to prevent an incoming call on the landline from ringing my Obi/Google Voice number. I want the two to stay separate, I only connected the landline to the Obi so I would have 911 service. Thanks.

Felix

Quote from: Neil2 on November 24, 2012, 12:37:01 PM
I have a Verizon landline connected to the line port of my Obi 110. Can anyone tell me how to prevent an incoming call on the landline from ringing my Obi/Google Voice number. I want the two to stay separate, I only connected the landline to the Obi so I would have 911 service. Thanks.
When you say "ringing my Obi/Google Voice number" you probably mean "ringing my OBi device". What do you want happening when somebody calls on the landline (voicemail? busy? funny rejection message?) Generally the behavior is controlled by Physical Interfaces -> LINE -> LINE Port -> InboundCallRoute field. The default is ph (ring the phone), but you can change it.