December 13, 2017, 06:22:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ObiOn App Wish List  (Read 26154 times)
FormerYooper

« on: December 10, 2012, 12:32:05 pm »

Obi Folks,

Love your products ... and the ObiOn app!  When you fiddle around with it ... it works pretty well.  However, I have a "wish list" of what I'd like to see updated in the ObiOn app.

1.  Ability for audio to go through speakerphone.
2.  Ability to use Bluetooth headset with this app.
3.  Ability to assign separate ringtones to individual contacts.  Currently, I can change
     the default ringtone for all contacts in my Droid sound settings.  However, when I
     change the ringtone from default to another ringtone on an individual contact, the
     change does *not* take effect when that contact rings me on the ObiOn app.

Just a few suggestions.  Hope others will chime in with their requests as well.  
psuPete

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 02:52:25 pm »

4) to reACQUIRE the OBi dynamically without have to bring the focus to the foreground

5) place an ICON in the notification area when the application is running

6) change the color of the ICON based upon the status of the app e.g., not logged in, logged in, trying to acquire,
gundam

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 05:17:27 pm »

7. To actually work.
Usetheforceobiwan

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 05:57:18 pm »

7. To actually work.

OMG, the nerve of posting something like that.....here!  How do you sleep at night?   Cheesy
N7AS

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 07:15:27 pm »

7. To actually work.

I second that.
I tried it yesterday on my Galaxy S4, got 1 way audio and then got the message that OBION stopped working. I give up.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
Usetheforceobiwan

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 07:59:30 pm »

7. To actually work.

I second that.
I tried it yesterday on my Galaxy S4, got 1 way audio and then got the message that OBION stopped working. I give up.

Don't get me wrong, I think Obihai is swell and I am not an Android app expert by any stretch of the imagination......but it still amazes me to this day that Google hasn't flagged the Obion app as a security risk and required that it be updated.  Obion hasn't been updated since what Android version - Ice Cream Sandwich?   How many other comm apps have had to be updated for security issues since then - at least a few hands full. 

Beyond potential security issues, it's such a waste to let Obion languish.  So much potential and so completely neglected.  How un-Obihai like when you compare it to the functionality, innovation and regular updating of their hardware. 

Gotta chock it up to 'sometimes sh*t don make no senze'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: