News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Dial Plan POT---> Google Voice---->Voip OBI 110

Started by PT88, January 04, 2013, 02:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PT88

Hello.
I am wondering if someone can help set up a dial plan.  I am a noobie, and have tried reading the numerous posts, but still don't have a grasp on what to do.

I am trying to set up an OBI 110 for my parents and want things to operate as simple as possible for them.  I am hoping that someone could help me set up the dial plan so that it is seamless when they pick up the phone to dial.  ie. they would just pick up the phone and dial as though they are currently doing now, without dialing **

They have a traditional Bell line and we would still keep it.  I have set up a google voice account, and I have a voip account.

Goal:

Bell Line (POT)-all local calls called and received (they know to dial 10 digits  xxx.xxx.xxxx)
                   -911 service
                   -1-800 numbers

Canada and US long Distance-goes through google voice-    1.xxx.xxx.xxxx
                     -Google voice is set up on SP1

International dialing-  all calls that begin as 011  xx   are to be routed through the voip account
                          -setup  on sp2.

Thank you.

azrobert

SP1 (ITSP A) Digit Map:
(1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx)

SP2 (ITSP B) Digit Map:
(011xx.)

Line Port Digit Map:
(xxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|18(00|88|77|66|55|44)xxxxxxx)

Phone Port Digit Map:
((Msp1)|(Msp2)|(Mli)|#|911)

Phone Port Outbound Call Route:
{(Mli):li},{(Msp1):sp1},{(Msp2):sp2},{(<#:>|911):li}

I included 7 digit dialing on line port for local calls.
If you don't want it remove the xxxxxxx| in the Line Port Digit Map.

I did NOT test this config and I usually make mistakes.
Let me know how it works.

azrobert

Just letting you know I made some mods to my post in case you already copied the config.

Like I said, I usually make mistakes.

PT88

Hi. Thank you for your help.  I logged into the OBI as admin.  I have copied and pasted the digital map.

sp1 is fine
sp2 is fine
Line is fine.

For each of the setting, I copy your digital map, past, hit submit, and then reboot.  I have

However, when I paste in the phone portion, the above three setting reverts back to the default.  What is it that I am doing wrong?
Thanks,

azrobert

Check:
System Management => Auto Provisioning

Under OBiTalk Provisioning:
Method must be Disabled.

Felix

Quote from: PT88 on January 04, 2013, 06:54:25 PM
yes was disabled.
Probably not... Here is how to check: login to obitalk website administration panel; make some change in the expert mode; wait for a few minutes; log in to the device, and see if the changes made it to the device!

PT88

I tried again this morning. It worked.  Thank you Guys!