News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Won't connect to Google voice.

Started by cici235, January 14, 2013, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cici235

I called and upgraded my service with Time warner and obi110 stopped working after I Rebooted the modem.
I reset Obi still no go.
I rebooted everything  still a no Obi. Kept getting high pitch sound like calling a cancelled number.
I deleted the sp1 Google voice account and reentered all the info. I now get the message of no service.
I deleted device and added it back and re-entered Google sign in info (sp1). Still say's no devise.
When I enter the Google password it deletes a character (one of the hidden dots) and proceeds to log into my Google account. All I ever get is "Google Voiceâ„¢ Account Connecting to 67.215.xx.xxx. I deleted all saved passwords and deleated last pass and it still won't go past the word "connecting" to connected. What am I supposed to do?
Also Time Warner says I need a new modem to take advantage of the increased speed. Don't think this has anything to do with it but thought I would mention it anyway.