News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

New Install Obi110 and DECT 6.0 Wireless phone system not functional

Started by jrvista80, January 20, 2013, 09:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrvista80

So I got the OBI110 setup by plugging the LINE to the wall (Serves AT&T Basic Phone) then a VTECH LS6225-3 connect to the PHONE port using the RJ11 phone cable provided by OBIHAI. Ethernet connected to my Netgear WNDR3400 (Adjusted QOS, verified OBI getting an IP/DNS). Power light solid, Line port solid, Phone port blinking green. Called to activate to the server after initial ObiTalk setup and was successful. Configured 2 Google Voice account and shows both are connected. VTECH phone shows line in use, but get dial tone. Place a call and is successful. 2nd attempt and dead silence and the PHONE PORT continues to still flash green. Power off and on the phone and OBI. Same results and can only make one call, while prompt on phone shows LINE IN USE. Accessed the ObiTalk site to run the latest update. Took about 3 minutes and power cycled after prompt that it was complete. OBI make one call and nothing more but dead silence after ending prior call. PHONE port still blinking and tried a few things, tried different RJ11 cables, tried corded telephone, tried a different port on the router/DMZ, adjusted QOS for SIP ALG on the specific port for highest priority, change RingVoltage on the OBI. Still the PHONE port flashes and one call can only be initiated. I am suspecting a defective OBI110, but maybe someone has gone through this setup and figured it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Felix

Hi jrvista, and welcome to the forum.

making duplicate posts usually lowers your chances of getting meaningful replies...
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=5094

jrvista80