News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

[Obi110] device status page XML errors

Started by AceE3, February 02, 2013, 04:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceE3

Obi110 with 1.3.0 (2774), voip.ms primary line on SP1, auto-provisioning disabled, running smooth till today. Only recent change was adding GV on SP2 yesterday, which seemingly worked normally.

When attempting to enter the device's web interface (via local PC, with both FF and IE), or navigate the various settings pages while already logged in, I'm experiencing multiple XML errors / page hangs:

XML Parsing Error: unclosed CDATA section
Line Number 187, Column 41

XML Parsing Error: unclosed token
Also in default.xls
Line Number 830, Column 16

Similar situation as this Obi202 user reported: http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=5139.0

Only started doing this today. If the page loads enough to bring up the reboot button, I reboot, it will then load normally, but become instable after navigating away from the main status page. Then the above condition repeats itself. ObiTalk portal / expert seems to be stable.

New today, I also had some issues with dialing to my alarm central. Upon returing to home, my alarm panel was giving me a comm error message, first one ever. Obi call Hx shows that alarm had to dial out twice during arming, and 3 times during disarm.

Just in case GV was the culprit (despite voip.ms my primary line), I disabled SP2 and re-tested alarm. It armed & disarmed normally.

However still having the above status page XML problems. Any ideas?