December 13, 2017, 01:07:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:
 
   Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to setup OBi110 with MyNetFone  (Read 31570 times)
JohnGee
Newbie
*
Posts: 16


« on: February 03, 2013, 01:30:16 am »

Whatever I try, it has not worked yet.

I have posted some info on a web page if you are interested or have an Obi working with MNF.

see http://4netsil.com/obi-mnf/

I hope I can get this working.

As per my web posting, maybe you can spot something I have set wrongly, or have some other pearl of wisdom.

Thanks

JohnGee
Logged
JohnGee
Newbie
*
Posts: 16


« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 12:43:27 am »

OBi110 will not work with MyNetFone. 1.3.0 (Build: 2776)

See this message....
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=5172.msg33702#msg33702

JohnGee
Logged
JohnGee
Newbie
*
Posts: 16


« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 11:21:08 pm »

Problem solved.

Reading how others did have MNF and OBi110 working I began to look at the Telstra supplied ADSL modem. A Technicolor TG587n V3. Looking around the Aussie whirlpool forum, users suggested it was a piece of kr@p and had some 'locked-by' Telstra features.
I tried the various tips using telnet to get to those features but to no avail. Could not find a setting to disable ALG.

I bit the bullet and went and bought a Billion 7800n and once I connected to the Bigpond ADSL2 and rebooted the OBi110, everything began to work as expected.

JohnGee    Grin Grin Grin Grin
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC