News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Enabling auto provisioning

Started by dvijen, March 29, 2011, 06:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvijen

currently I have auto provisioning diabled.  Is thare a way to enable it with web portal without losing all the data on the web portal?  One method that I know of is to delete obi from web portal and re register it, at the cost of losing all your settings on the web portal.
Any help will be appreciated
dvijen

jimates

you should be able to back up the current configuration from the web portal and then import that backup file to the Obi Expert Configuration. That is suppose to set the same configuration in both places. Then you go back in and turn on Auto Provisioning and start managing from the Obi Expert Configuration.

I have tried several times to do this but had no luck. RonR has done it without a problem.

RonR

Quote from: jimates on March 29, 2011, 06:21:16 PMI have tried several times to do this but had no luck. RonR has done it without a problem.
Clarification:

I've imported an OBi backup file into the OBiTALK Web Portal and it looked correct after a cursory inspection.

I've never let the OBiTALK Web Portal provision my OBi.  Provisioning on my OBi has been disabled since day 1.