News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi202 with GV Voice Mail Indicator Issue

Started by _brett, February 15, 2013, 07:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_brett

I've had an OBi202 with GV for a couple of months now. Everything works great except I've never been able to get the voice mail waiting indicator on our at&t phones to work, or heard the stutter tone when we have had a voice mail . I've checked the configuration, and MWIEnable and X_VMWIEnable are checked off, however, the value check box is greyed out with a little red exclamation point next it. I check the forums and have no idea what this means.

Also, I use the GV app on my iPhone.

Has anyone successfully gotten the OBi202 to work correctly with GV in terms of the voice mail waiting indications and such?

Thanks

Felix

Actually, to configure message waiting you don't need to go to expert mode. From the main portal page click on "configure" icon, and check Google Voicemail Notification(Optional) for one or both phones. Then corresponding checkboxes should be checked, and you should get voicemail notification

_brett

Felix

hmm..I think I figured it out... Just to make sure - you are using OBihai portal, right? The checkbox is greyed if another checkbox to the right (OBiTalk Settings column) is checked. Unchecked that; check MWI boxes, and save. Very strange - default should be on...

_brett