December 12, 2018, 10:36:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: information about voip service providers  (Read 32741 times)
sumit_kumar

« on: March 24, 2013, 11:17:16 pm »

Altaworx is the good site who provides their customers good sip trunking and voip services..

sip trunk providers
Nickcarterz

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:28:47 pm »

800Comms is one of the Europe's leading Business VoIP service providers UK. It specializes in Hosted Cloud and VoIP Business Phone System in UK.
ohonobie

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 06:33:49 pm »

My brain is a pile of goo.
Hours of internet and obitalk searching.
Please--Help--

I can't port my landline number to GV, not in GV's jurisdiction. It is currently on a cell phone.
I have an Obihai202. My main goals are to have a dedicated fax (any number) hopefully working with my HP5610 all-in-one, and my landline number ported from the cell phone. And pay as little as possible.

Is there a GV alternative that will do both with my Obihai for like $3/month? Who is cheapest and bestest?
Should I use my GV number for my fax and use another service provider for my landline? Does the 202 run two service providers at the same time?
Would it be cheaper to use a Nettalk or MagicJack or other for the landline, and the Obihai (since I own it already) with GV for my fax? (If this seems like a dumb question, it's because my brain is a pile of goo.)

Seems like I ought to be able to figure these things ought by reading, but I can't. Did I mention my brain is a pile of goo?

TIA
ohonobie

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 09:49:17 pm »

Darnit I see I'm posting in Region Specific, and wrong part of the world. I'll figure out how to aim my brain goo a little better.
SteveInWA
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 12:10:14 am »

This thread is a bunch of spam.

If you have an actual problem, please start your own discussion thread.

--Steve

Google Voice Forum Product Expert

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/voice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: