News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Multiple AA sessions on an OBI202

Started by Vgraham, April 29, 2013, 07:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vgraham

I am using 4 GV numbers for SP1-SP4 on an OBI202. I am using the SP1 number as my main dial in number for customers and trying to do rollover. Custom message AA is set up. I set up SP1 "forward on busy" to SP2 number and SP2 "forward on busy" to SP3 number. I have experimented by trying to make 3 calls to the OBI202 simultaneously. First call in gets AA with custom message. The caller dilas an extension and leaves a message. Second simultaneously call gets AA and dials an extension leaves a meassage. Third simultaneously call does not get AA instead it goes right to the GV voicemail for which is the SP3 GV number. I have set MAX sessions for each SP to 5. Also all phones (4) on the system are SPA508's Why can't I get AA to pick-up on the third simultaneously call?

QBZappy

GV only has 2 voice channels. 3rd call goes to VM.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

Vgraham

Quote from: QBZappy on April 29, 2013, 09:58:12 AM
GV only has 2 voice channels. 3rd call goes to VM.

The odd thing is that the GV VM that I am getting is from the third line. So the call is being forwarded on busy to the third line but I guess the AA sessions on the 202 are limited and it would be great if there was a way around that.

QBZappy

Vgraham

There is a very old thread discussing roll over of lines with RonR and myself. This discussion might help your understanding. Look it up.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.