December 14, 2017, 08:22:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obi110 - Xlite - No sound at Obi110 end, XLite Side is ok  (Read 32147 times)
Unni

« on: May 05, 2013, 12:09:56 pm »

Hi Friends

This is my first post, sorry if I am asking a basic question. I have searched the forum, but because of my lack in expertise here, I am unable to find a matching solution. I am sure there would be one, but appreciate if you could please direct me or advice me here.

I am using my Obi110 for around an year, and works great with Google Voice!!! Thanks to Obi

Now, I am trying to set up an soft phone for my parents overseas, and have them call my Obi device through the soft phone. I have created an account for them, installed ObiApp on their Windows 7 PC, installed XLite and configured as in http://www.obihai.com/images/OBiAPPXL4.png.

On my end, I have added my parent's soft phone number to the trusted callers list.

Now when I initiate a call to their OBI Softphone number as *9xxx xxx xxx, their XLite is ringing, and they are able to pick the call. They are able to hear me well BUT I am not able to hear anything they are saying.  I can see the mic and speakers working great on XLite testing.

In short, I see that the calls are getting connected both ways (if I call them, or if they call me), but only they can hear me - but I cannot hear them

Is there anything I am missing? Or this is not possible?
jerome

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 08:45:45 am »

I have the same problem, does anyone has an answer?

Thank you
Jerome
jerome

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 09:24:05 am »

I installed 3CX and that works fine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: