News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 - GV Message Waiting indicators not working on f/w 3932?

Started by CoalMinerRetired, May 22, 2013, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoalMinerRetired

It looks to me like the Message Waiting indicators for Google Voice are not working in the latest Obi202 firmware, 3.0.1 - Build: 3932

I have an Obi202 with GV on SPn and CC with CNAM on SP(n+1).  Two GVs and two CCs with CNAMs. Just left a VM on both GV numbers, got no MWI or VMWI on either phone line. And MessageWaiting is not checked on either SP1 or SP3 in the device interface.  

This all worked two firmware revisions back, 3741.

Can someone do a sanity check and confirm this?

Edit/CORRECTION: After about 45 minutes the indicators came on, on both SPs.  Still would like a sanity check that mine is not an isolated case.

_brett

I have the opposite problem withe the new firmware and GV, the VM message indicator won't shut off after I've listened to the voice mail and deleted it. The only way I can clear the VM indicator it to reboot the Obi202. Everything was working fine before the last FW update.

CoalMinerRetired

^ I saw that exact behavior on the n-1 firmware version, 3878.

Just did a double check on the indicators turning in, still see a delay:

- Left a VM at 7:49:XX.
- Fifteen seconds later get the email and text message from Google Voice. Usual time lapse.
- Just under ten minutes later the MWI and VMWI come on.  The delay used to be 20 seconds +/-.
- A few minutes later listened to and archived the VM in GV. Five minutes later the MWI and VMWI are still on.

I'm hoping some of the regular users of GV and CC with CNAM (on an Obi202) will chime in here to confirm.