News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

2 GV accts. -- calls go out on 1 only

Started by NeilP., June 05, 2013, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilP.

I apologize if this topic is already covered, but I just looked through 30+ pages of search results and couldn't find it.

I have an Obi110 with 2 Google Voice (GV) accts. set up as ITSPa/SP1 and ITSPb/SP2.

ITSPa has a general long-distance DigitMap:
     (1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|011xxxxxxx.)

ITSPb has a specific long-distance DigitMap for a particular area code and the UK: 
     (1758[2-9]xxxxxxS0|01144xxxxx.)

Line Port has a DigitMap for local calls, 911, 411, etc., and toll-free 1800, 1888, etc.

The Phone Port DigitMap combines the above 3 DigitMaps:
    ((Mli)|(Msp1)|(Msp2))

The Phone Port OutboundCallRoute is supposed to send local calls to the Line Port and long distance calls to the appropriate GV acct. (SP1 or SP2):
     {(Mli):li},{(Msp2):sp2},{(Msp1):sp1}

sp2 precedes sp1 because it is more specific.

My problem is that all long distance calls are routed to sp2.

If I reverse sp2 and sp1 order in the OutboundCallRoute, all long-distance calls go to sp1.

What am I doing wrong?

Shale

You can precede any call with **1 to force the call to use SP1.

ianobi

NeilP,

QuoteThe Phone Port OutboundCallRoute is supposed to send local calls to the Line Port and long distance calls to the appropriate GV acct. (SP1 or SP2):
     {(Mli):li},{(Msp2):sp2},{(Msp1):sp1}

I cannot see anything wrong with this setup. Are you sure that you have deleted all of the default digit map rules from the ITSPx DigitMaps (xx. etc)?

If you dial 12345678901 I can see no way that can be sent out on sp2. What does Status > Call History show?

NeilP.

After re-examining my whole configuration, I found it.  SP2 defaulted back to ITSP profile "A" instead of "B".

Thanks for your help.