News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Transfer call from android phone running csipsimple

Started by JediMage, June 09, 2013, 02:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JediMage

Hi,
I am set up with Google Voice on sp1, and sp2 is sip using sip2sip and csipsimple on my nexus 4, mostly like:
Using CSipSimple With OBi  http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=4647.0
Thanks to all in that thread!

Every thing is working well, but if I answer a call on the android cell phone running CSipSimple is there a way to transfer the call back to the phone connected to the phone port on the OBi100?
Thanks in advanced

azrobert

I could not get my phone to transfer the call to my OBi110, but I was able to get a 3 way conference call with the OBi and the inbound call.

This is what I did:
In CSipSimple
Settings -> Call Options -> Support multiple calls = Checked

This is my OBi110 SP2 Service Inbound Call Route:
{robert>(Msp1):sp1},{robert>(Mli):li},{robert>(Msp2):sp2},{robert>(110):ph},{>(SP2UID):ph}

If I receive a call on SP2 from robert (My Sip2Sip UID) with number 110 the call will be routed to my OBi110 phone port.

After I received a call on my Android I hit "Add Call" on the Dialer, then dialed "110" and I was connected to the Phone Port on my OBi110 and had a 3-way conference call. At this point I didn't know how to hang up without killing the conference call. There might be a way on my Android to transfer the call, but I couldn't find it and didn't want to spend any more time looking. Anyway, every phone is going to be different so give it a try.

Update:
It just hit me that this post could be confusing because I don't prefix the call with **7 and don't use **n when dialing the number, therefore add something like the following to your Inbound Call Route:
{robert>(**7110):ph}

Texas

A MUCH BETTER SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easier Too ! This is so simple a baby can do this.

Ok. I tried and tried and tried to use the ObiTALK Android app and it SUCKS! (Apple app work ok). So, here is the good news!

I have an OBi100:

- SP1 = GoogleVoice
- SP2 = Callcentric SIP (100% FREE! Free callcentric number and FREE USA DID)
- Auto Attendant turned ON with default values

OBJECTIVE: If specific callcentric users OR anyone (your choice) calls our callcentric number which comes in on SP2 they get our Auto Attendant and can make a free USA phone call.

SOLUTION:
IF you put under Voice Services, SP2 Service, X_InboundCallRoute={1777xxxxxxx|1777xxxxxxx>:aa},{ph}    THEN the specified 1777xxxxxxx number/s goes to AA and your DONE !!!!! All other calls rings our phone. AA takes over and completes the call as desired. OBiTALK NOT USED OR ENABLED. OBi services on their web site NOT USED. EVERYTHING CONTROLLED BY YOUR OBi device.

Using cSIPsimple app works PERFECTLY on ALL Android and Apple devices. THE CALLS ARE ALWAYS 100% FREE. No DID number needed. Anyone in the entire world can call your OBi device and make free USA phone calls.

GREAT STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

PS. Other SIP apps like Media5 phone (use to be my favorite but no more) and 3CX and many others have serious problems (especially the android apps). The call completes and voice works but is disconnected after a few seconds. MUST USE cSIPsimple !