News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBiTalk Free?

Started by JayRob, June 06, 2013, 08:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayRob

Hello, I just wanted to know how they have OBiTalk.com for free. Seem to me it still takes servers for me to use this service even with google.

Thanks

RFord

I don't know what is your motivation behind this question and what good will come from providing you with an answer.  What I will say is that a significant number of VOIP providers all free calls between their account holders.  So, technically, you and your family members could get a free account with say Callcentric and be able to place unlimited number of free calls between each other.

Apparently, the cost associated with in network calls are not significant enough to be an issue for OBihai or any of these providers.  If you want a more definitive answer, why not drop OBiHAI an email with your question.

Ostracus

Well considering all Obitalk really does is facilitate a connection between two Obi units, I doubt the burden is even that.

carl

As a matter of fact, using i numbers you can even communicate with other i-number holders independently from Obi(or other IP phone/ATA)