News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No Incoming Calls for RingCentral service

Started by lunaticfringe80, June 29, 2013, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lunaticfringe80

I have just setup my Obi202 for use with GV and two RingCentral lines.  The GV service works for both incoming and outgoing but RingCentral only works for outgoing.  I have the RingCentral lines set to ring out to their respective phone ports and it appears to be correctly provisioned as it states they are registered successfully.  Incoming calls to the RingCentral lines are going straight to voicemail.

The Obi202 is behind NAT with a static IP and UDP ports 5060-5090,10000-20000 are forwarded to it.

edit: I have now tried having the Obi202 device as DMZ and still doesn't receive calls, so I don't believe it is a NAT issue.

ilovfriday

Did you ever figure this out?  I am having the same problem...

Maverick82

Having the exact same issue. I'm able to place outgoing calls with the RingCentral service, but no incoming calls. They go straight to voicemail.

The second line/port work perfectly fine with GV - able to place outgoing calls and receive incoming calls.

Anybody able to resolve this?

Obi Support, we would appreciate some help with this issue. Thanks

lunaticfringe80

Issue still has not been resolved.  RingCentral has said they would call me regarding the issue but has never gotten back to me.  Obihai support said that if it didn't ring to the softphone then it was a RingCentral issue, but I had softphone forwarding disabled.  Once enabled it does ring the softphone.  I replied to Obihai support with that update and have not gotten a response in 10 days.

leatherdog

Did this matter ever get solved? I'm experiencing this on an Obi110.

searchformission

I am interested to know the result as well. I am looking at using RingCentral's service with the Obi202.