News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

phone and Line LED continuosly Flashing

Started by mzag, April 08, 2011, 09:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mzag

I just installed and configured obi110 with google voice. The phone and Line LEDs continuously flashing. Further investigation on Obi110 manual, it means that the phone and line is in continuous use , while in fact the phone is not in use and no dial tone. Is this means there is a short circuit do I need to rest the unit? And How?

jimates

connect the unit to your network, unplug the line connected to the Obi, and then see if you have a dial tone.

if so press ***6 to upgrade the firmware

T1000

Please make sure that you  connect line ( from wall jack) to the LINE port on OBi and connect the phone to the PHONE port on OBi. Then power cycle OBi unit once again. If you still see the problem, please connect OBi Support Team by email at support@obihai.com.

mzag

Quote from: T1000 on April 09, 2011, 08:28:19 AM
Please make sure that you  connect line ( from wall jack) to the LINE port on OBi and connect the phone to the PHONE port on OBi. Then power cycle OBi unit once again. If you still see the problem, please connect OBi Support Team by email at support@obihai.com.

proplem solved , I just Factory reset and work fine this time   Thanks