News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

ianobi 1,000 post mark!

Started by QBZappy, August 30, 2013, 08:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBZappy

Yahoo!!! 1000 posts. I guess you have a lot of free time on your hands. :) I haven't said this to someone in a long time.

This is to memorialize your 1,000th post.
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=6516.msg41459#msg41459

Total Time Spent Online: 34 days, 2 hours and 26 minutes.
Total Posts: 1000 posts
Total Topics Started: 12 topics

Considering that you only started 12 topics you certainly have a lot to say. It looks like you were hesitating the last few days hitting the mark. Big pat on the back from all the regulars on this forum, I'm sure. :)

QBZappy
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

ianobi

QBZappy,

Thanks - nice firework display   :D

34 days of my life in this forum! I suspect I might have been logged in, but watching cricket while drinking tea - living up to my national stereotype   8)

Rick

Congrats.   I wonder about the 34 day accuracy though.  I'm 75% of then way and just over 5 days.  Slow reader? :D

ianobi

Slow and absent-minded! I log in then wander off doing other things, returning hours later wondering why I'm logged in   ::)

infin8loop

"This has not only been fun, it's been a major expense." - Gallagher

Clive

Many thanks to ianobi's support, helped me out on more than one occasion and a regular contributor to the forums.

Top notch.

jedesirelaisser

good job ianobi ! thanks to you for all the helps you can get to all of us!

GregoryZ

WHOOOP! WHOOOP!!  1,000 Posts. 

THANKS for all that you do for us, ianobi.

Let me know your favorite drink, and I'll send a bottle to your inbox.  :)

Always my best,
-G
OBi100, OBi110, OBi200, OBi202