News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi100 Settings reverting after a change>submit>Reboot

Started by 777funk, September 13, 2013, 11:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

777funk

I noticed that sometimes I'll make a change (such as call forking added in). It'll stay the same for about 2-3 minutes. Then I'll check it again and it reverts back to how it was before.

I have both the web admin and the 192.168.1.118 open. Maybe that's the problem??

QBZappy

obihai really needs to put a sticker right next the the 911 warning label or on the box somewhere in big red letters explaining that the user needs to choose either the OBiTALK portal or the unit web page (but not both) for configuration. Another notice should also be on the OBiTALK portal in the expert configuration screen or in the popup screen mentioning this fact as well. It gets tiring seeing this all the time and gives a bad user experience. If I was a cynical person I would think that it may be by design, to force new users to introduce themselves to the OBi forum.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

777funk

Well I consider myself initiated;) lol.

At least I guessed at the problem correctly (end of my first post). Do I get a point for that?  ;D