News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Recommended Reading?

Started by Tazer98, April 13, 2011, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazer98

I've installed an Obi110 with GV and after a few missteps the basics are in place and working well.  Now is the time for me to find out exactly how to use some of the features.

I've read quite a bit about the Obi features, but couldn't find specific examples of what I want to do.  Maybe I'm not reading the correct documents.

For example:  Speed Dialing:

I see in the star code chart I set the speed dial number using *74(SDnumber)dial number and I can verify the speed dial number contents by using *75. 

But I didn't see how to make a call using speed dial.  I finally found it in one of these forums.  Just use (SDnumber) followed by a '#'.

What documents should I be reading to find things like this out? 

Thanks,

Tazer98

shap

You can find this in admin guide:

Speed Dial Numbers
Each OBi device supports 99 speed dial numbers. The 99 speed dial slots are numbered from 1 to 99 and are invoked by dialing a 1 or 2-digit number corresponding to the slot number. Speed dials may be dialed from the PHONE Port or via the Auto Attendant. Note that the 2-digit numbers "01", "02", ..., "09" are not admissible; you must dial the 1-digit number "1", "2", ..., "9" for slot number 1-9.

lhm.