News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

New to Obi, having a lot of trouble setting up ObiPLUS

Started by KB41786, October 01, 2013, 08:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB41786

Hi, I recently purchased some Obi products, thinking that I could manage the setup.  I can't think of the last piece of technology I couldn't master, but I am stumped with the ObiPLUS system.  I can't even get the screen to display on the two SPA504G phones I have.  I have tried the tutorial multiple times, but it is beyond my capacity.  Is there anyone out there who is willing to assist me with setting up ObiPLUS.  I bought one Obi and was easily able to get it working with an analog phone, so I went all in before I realized the complexity of the ObiPLUS system.  I have two Obi202's, two Cisco SPA504G's, one Obi Bluetooth adapter, one Obi wireless adapter, and one Obi analog phone line adapter.  What I want is the advertised office-quality phone system for myself and the one other user.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am truly a layperson, when it comes to VOIP.  I did not know what I was getting into.