December 12, 2017, 07:34:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No dial tone on Cisco 303  (Read 41239 times)
BillFutral

« on: October 11, 2013, 07:14:02 am »

My Obi 202 has two Google Voice accounts connected and I get dial tones on both phone 1 and phone 2 ports when connected to standard phones. The two Cisco 303 phones are connected on the LAN side and show they are connected to the DSL modem/router. Even though they show connected I get no dial tone. Any help would be appreciated.
matrix733

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 01:25:17 pm »

sounds like the phones have not yet been program by the master obi.  Did you use the obotalk wizard to program the IP Phones?
BillFutral

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 09:56:43 am »

Thank you for the reply. There was a partitioning problem that OBiplus support took care of for me. 
randyv

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 12:59:22 am »

I'm newer to OBI.  I have a OBI202.  I have it all set up with an analog phone.  I just bought a Cisco 303 phone.  I do not understand how to configure it.  Do I configure it thru OBI or the phone?  I can not find the setup wizard.  Can someone help me out?
TheDr

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 12:27:44 pm »

You need to setup OBIPLUS and let the program "PUSH" the configuration through the obi to your ip phones. Connect your ip phone directly to the obi for ease of configuring then move it to where ever you need it in the office.

Obiplus help from their people is almost impossible. If you try to email them they answer that you get help on this forum but they do NOT seem to monitor or answer help requests on this forum....

I am hesitant to upgrade to the paid version because they do not seem to help on here and that makes me wonder how much help they will provide.  Soemtimes I cannot get changes to push to my ip phpones and they are "dead" until I totally reset EVERYTHING obi and ip hones and start all over again. I love the obi's but I am about to give up on obiplus Huh Huh
Pearce

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 03:07:34 pm »

I have the same problem of no dial tone on Cisco 303. Obi support pointed me to this forum or Cisco support. Does anyone have any ideas how to get the SPA303 to work with ObiPlus. . I have two working Google voice numbers connected to SP1 and SP2 on the OBi. The problem I have is that the Cisco phone has no dial tone after completing the provisioning process. I can see the phone is connected to the Obi network on line1, but there is no dial tone.

any suggestions?

Thanks!
Danny

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 11:51:01 am »

Guys, I was able to configure Obi202 and two Cisco SPA508 phones. Please let me know if you need any help or assistance. I can walk you through the process.
RFC3261

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 05:00:08 pm »

I am hesitant to upgrade to the paid version because they do not seem to help on here

I always presumed that if you actually pay, you will get support.  This forum is filled with some very knowledgeable people, but it is user to user support, not a formal contract for support.  I would like to hear from someone who is paying for the full paid version about their experience with support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: