December 18, 2017, 12:33:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MOH/Music on Hold Obi202  (Read 24069 times)
jackndot

« on: October 23, 2013, 04:04:59 pm »

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck. configuring the MOH/Music on hold with the obi202.

I have read the forum and all the help guides. but none seem to do what i am trying to do.

1. Caller call in, call is picked up by the receptionist, when the called is placed on hold the caller will here our company scripts, promos, etc and have the loop.

the documents say that you can upload your own MOH, but i can not seem to find it

http://www.obihai.com/docs/OBiPLUSTutorial.pdf

Music On Hold (MOH):
o   Callers at the far-end may hear a music clip or audio announcement of your choice when the call is placed on hold by one of the users in the system. Each user may be configured to use a different MOH source.
o   The Master OBi comes with a 30 second music clip that may be used as MOH source. You may also upload your own music clip. Page - 7

System Features
-   Upload or record audio prompts for the Auto Attendant (AA) and Music on Hold (MOH): o   All audio prompts for the AA and MOH must be stored on the Master OBi o   By default OBi202 only comes with the following prompts:
 Music – a 30s music clip for MOH.  The phrase, “Thank You for Your Call.”  The phrase, “Please enter extension.”
o   You may upload or record additional prompts on the Master OBi. o   Up to 20 prompts with a total duration of 122 seconds may be uploaded or
recorded. o   Each individual prompt is limited to 60 seconds. -PAGE 10

If anyone has had success, can you please give me a step by step on how to  accomplish this.

Edit - I typed with obi via chat and they pointed me to

http://www.obihai.com/OBiDeviceAdminGuide.htm

and the MOHServiceNumber
The number to call to get music streamed to the remote party when the remote party is placed on hold. Note: Option not available on the OBi100 and OBi110 - which i am more lost than ever.

if anyone knows how to get the music on hold to work with your own music i would love the help.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 04:57:13 pm by jackndot » Logged
OB_PLUS

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 04:51:52 pm »

Here's how to configure MOH with your own recordings.

Step 1: Under Recorded Prompts, select one of your Prompt ID (e.g. Prompt ID 1), give it a name say "Custom MOH", and click on Show Advanced Options (Note that you will need to upload your recording first to your Google Drive). Click on the button "Google Drive Login" to  log in and select the audio file and click Finish.

Step 2: Go to Parking Lot --> Parking Lot Prompt Lists, and select one of the available Prompt List ID slots. Select your recorded prompts (Custom MOH) and click on Add Prompt, assign a name (e.g. My Custom MOH) and click Finish.

Step 3: Under Parking Lot --> Partitions, click on MOH and select your new Parking Lot Prompt (My Custom MOH) and click Finish.
jackndot

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 10:37:49 am »

I know this is old, and thank you for your reply which worked great.

I was wondering if there was a way to add multiple MOH or do i have to have it all under one file in the google drive.

I tried what you said and repeated it and added each one to the MOH but it seems to skip and not play.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: